Rights & Responsibilities
- Right to receive proper medical care & decision making.
- Right to information on clinical identity and choose their care givers.
- Right to refuse treatment and have a second opinion.
- Right to be treated respectfully.
- Right to privacy and medical confidentiality.
- Right to assess medical information and medical records on request.
- Right to know the cost of treatment.
- Right to complain.
- To provide accurate and complete information.
- To follow instruction given by health care provider.
- To respect and consideration of other patient and health care worker.
- To refusal of treatment/ accepting consequences.
- To follow hospital rules and regulations.
- To be responsible for his/her financial commitments.
- To be responsible for safety of his own belongings.